What is better to bring to a photo shoot in Los Angeles
Each experienced model prepares for the upcoming photo session thoroughly: thinks through images, selects accessories, visits cosmetologists, make-up artists and hairdressers. A person signing up for a photo shoot for the first time can be disoriented, may incorrectly pick up clothes or forget some important accessory at home.
In order for you to properly prepare for the shooting and take everything you need, a professional photographer in LA Galina Plevako recommends that you prepare according to the following plan:
- Make an appointment with a stylist. Deep photo retouching is the destiny of beginners or non-professional photographers. Experienced specialist gives the picture an artistic highlight, makes the shades more contrast, brighter, and removes from the skin of the model only cosmetic defects, so that a person looks absolutely natural. Therefore, before the photo session, visit the beauty salon.
- Think through several images. Imagine that for two hours of standard shooting, the photographer will take 200 — 300 shots. If you wear in only one outfit, the photos will look monotonous. Be sure to make several outfits, which, at the same time, you can easily change, and which do not get wrinkled in a bag or a steamer trunk. Also pay attention to shoes and underwear — they should fit each other — or take another change of pair of shoes. The same goes for the manicure — it’s better to make a classic French nail design or simple manicure with natural nail polish.
- Attributes and accessories are the main bright accents of any photo. They supplement the images, help to give «liveliness» to the pictures, solve the problem of «extra hands», when people do not know where to put them. To do this, take a delicate umbrella, a fashionable handbag, a beautiful cosmetic bag, beads, a hat, etc.
- Hygienic and cosmetic accessories will help you refresh your face and makeup. If a specialist did your make-up, be sure to ask how you can fix it yourself with the help of your favorite cosmetics.
- Water and light lunch. The United Arab Emirates is one of the hottest countries, therefore it is impossible to do without water. If you plan a two-hour photo shoot, the food, of course, is not needed. But if the model with the photographer goes to a photo session on location in Los Angeles, to the desert or to a safari, a light snack should be taken care of.
Spend a couple of days preparing for a photo shoot, pick up several outfits, pack the bag in advance to forget nothing — and the shooting will certainly take place in a calm atmosphere without any delay!