Hollywood smile or how to smile right at the photoshoot in Los Angeles
Beautiful smile is an important secret of a successful photo. It can make your face enigmatic, charming, womanish or manly, show model’s individuality. Many people being shy because of some esthetic face imperfections or just feeling uncomfortable put on the fake smile that is why, they look unnatural in the photos.
A professional photographer in the Los Angeles Galina Plevako recommends spend some time reading this text and preparing for the photoshoot to choose your smile, which will be your best card and will attract attention with its natural charm.
Methods which are used by professional models to smile right at the camera:
- Make the gymnastics to exercise your facial muscles half an hour before the photoshoot: give a broad grin, shut your lips tight, put them in a tubule. It is necessary to mix movements and full muscles relaxation.
- After the gymnastics come to the mirror, close your eyes and think about something pleasant. These thoughts will call spontaneous smile, open your eyes and remember it. Such smile will look sincere and natural.
- Now you can experiment: remember the biggest wish and smile, it will be the smile-enigma, think about your beloved, the smile will be coquettish or calm, remember a funny joke, wear lively smile, etc. You can use these smiles during the photoshoot depending on the chosen look.
- During the photoshoot forget about all doubts and worries, because every person is unique as his or her outer beauty. Be confident and a photographer can show your advantages and hide some imperfections.
- About imperfections, if you have uneven dental arch or your big smile make your cheeks bigger or double chin appears because of it, use semi-open or light smiles to hide some imperfections.
- That’s not enough to smile only with your lips, it is important for your eyes to smile. Imagine that a camera is your best friend or a beloved one. Smile to this person with love, sincerely.
- Another Hollywood method: think an emotion or mood, feel it, then immediately turn to the camera and raise your eyes.
Many people think that smile is not an important thing when they are photographed full length at the outdoor photoshoot in California. Remember: the first thing a person pays attention looking at some photo is face, smile, body and then the background.
Find your most successful smile and you will look wonderful in every photo!