Good perspective: show the face to the camera in good «light»
Why the same people look better in one photos and worse in others? It doesn’t depend on photogenicity but on that a person can pose on a camera. The concept photogenicity means an ability to look perfectly in every photo. Few people have this dowry, for many people this ability is acquired and anyone who feels like it can learn this skill.
Pieces of advice of the professional photographer in the Los Angeles Galina Plevako
How to hide visually imperfections of the face and look perfectly in the photo
• Pay maximum attention to qualitative make-up, one can hide some skin defects with the help of it;
• If your face is round always try to choose the perspective 3/4 to the camera;
• If the dental arch is uneven, so the light smile which expose lightly the teeth, can hide it;
• For people who have long nose photos in profile are forbidden, and for people with a big nose photos en face are forbidden;
• A light tilt of a head will hide a double chin;
• Your eyes will look bigger if you look in the camera bottom-upwards and lightly tilt your head;
• A satin lipgloss and a light smile will make your lips bigger, and a matte lipstick with a contour will contrarily make them smaller.
3 secrets of the successful photoshoot
1. Practice: spend several minutes in front of the mirror, try some kinds of smiles, emotions, expressions, choose the best ones.
2. During the photoshoot think about something good, pleasant for you and your smile will be natural and your face will be shining.
3. Try to look not in the camera but a little bit over it, a little bit more to the left, a little bit more to the right, so there will be an illusion that a photographer made a photo of you in a relaxed atmosphere.
Many pieces of advice refer to the portrait photoshoot but if you pose on the background of the beautiful landscape during the outdoor photoshoot in Los Angeles these pieces of advice will also help you because your face is one of main things which every looker will pay attention to.
Remember: a photographer can choose good perspectives for you but he or she will need time for it. If you work on your photogenicity by yourself, so every your photo will be successful!